Find Perfect Plus Size White Dresses Today
White is the color of the summer, and it is often debated whether it’s actually a shade of color. Whatever it be, the hue can be mesmerizing. It is a subtle, feminine hue and suits all skin tones. Without any debate, it is the shade that breathes, cool, and keeps your body relaxed during the hot, harsh, and humid summer. If you want a naturally air-conditioned dress, go for white dresses.
For heavier women, there are a plethora of options for stylish Plus Size white dresses. It means that you do not have to end up looking like a ghost walking the streets; instead, prim and proper, eloquently designed white dresses for Plus Size women can be a blessing when the mercury starts to rise. And, when you match the dresses with colorful accessories, you can literally become the center of attraction wherever you go.
Table of Content
1. Overview of Plus Size White Dresses
2. Benefits of Wearing a White Dress as a Plus Size Woman
3. Tips to Get the Perfect Fit for Your Body Type
4. Styling Ideas to Make the Most Out of Your White Dress
5. Where to Find Affordable and Quality Plus Size White Dresses Online?
6. Ways to Accessorize with Your Plus Size White Dress
7. How to Care For and Maintain Your Plus Size White Dress?
Overview of Plus Size White Dresses
White is a color that suits almost everyone. However, if you have a curvy figure, remember to wear a monochromatic color because it flaunts your curves. While you may have heard people say that white is for slim girls and dark is for the plus size, the truth is that your shape and size should not stop you from experimenting with fashion or colors.
Remember, there are two fundamental rules for wearing Plus Size white dresses.
- Go in for dresses that fit your shape. So, when you pick a white dress, make sure it is a Plus Sizesexy white dress. It should not be loose or too tight.
- Next, study your body shape and accordingly buy white dresses for Plus Size
Follow these two rules, and you’ll never have any issues with a white color dress. You will soon find that the Plus Size white dress makes you look good, especially during summer. And, if you feel like it, go in for color combos, like black and white, to have people turn their heads.
Continue reading as we cover all details about wearing and looking fabulous in a Plus Size white lace or sequin dress.
Benefits of Wearing a White Dress as a Plus Size Woman
White is Charismatic
No other color is as radiant as white. It increases your aura power with the Plus Size white dress adding to your radiance. When you radiate such power and exuberance, it reaches your personality’s core and gives you unparalleled self-esteem. Plus, your self-aura safeguards you from adverse energies.
White Exudes Positivity
White is a timeless color and says a lot about your personality. For example, it shows that you have a calm personality, you love peace and are filled with hope. The other symbolism of the white colors is innocence, purity, kindness, simplicity, etc.
Best for Summer
White reflects the sun’s light. This helps keep your body cool and is a blessing during the hot season. It also portrays a chic and neat look. If the fabric is comfortable, it can be a big boost. If you wear a Plus Size white lace dress or wear a satin dress, the look achieved is quite sophisticated.
Tips to Get the Perfect Fit for Your Body Type
There are four body types commonly, and here are the tips for finding the perfect Plus Size white dress for your body type.
Your bust is narrower than your waist if you have a triangle-shaped body. Your hips are fuller while your shoulders are narrow. The best part about your body shape is that you look great in fun tops, bold patterns, and bright colors.
Therefore white is the best as it is the champion of all colors. Besides, you can try cowl necklines, scoop necks, plunging V-necks, and bell sleeves. Structured Plus Size white dresses define your shoulders and narrow waist, and that’s why they should be your go-to option. The best styles for you are A-line and princess cuts. Buying a Plus Size sexy white dress is easy for you – go in for embellished necklines. Try fun prints on white with high heels for an optimal look.
- Hourglass figure
You have a curvy body shape. Your waist is well-defined with full hips, thighs, and busts.
Yours is a flawless figure, so your white dress should be perfect to fit. The objective is to celebrate your neckline and highlight your waist. Go in for peplum-styled dresses with a round, oval, or V-neckline. Make sure that your Plus Size white dresses follow your curve and should wrap around your narrow waist with love. Sleeves that suit you are sleeve, tank top, flutter, and elbow-length styles. Wrap-around white dresses are meant for you. Fit and flare Plus Size white party dresses for you. Say away from flowy dresses. Instead, go in for minis, high-waisted, and tight silhouette-hugging dresses.
- Apple-shaped body
You have an inverted triangle body shape. In this shape, the shoulders are comparatively broader than the hips. The waist is not well-defined, and the hips are not too curvy.
When it’s the turn to shop for Plus Size white dresses, focus on the neck and the style of the dress. V-neck is made for you. If you come across a flowy Plus Size white party dress, it’s meant for you. Other than these two styles, A-line white dresses are definitely for your kind. You must prefer to buy white dresses in softer fabrics like linen or silk. Boyfriend button-ups are also a style that suits your body shape.
You can stick to strapless and sleeveless dresses, but ensure the sleeves have a proper fitting. A plunging neckline in the scoop or V-neck is an add-on. A wrap dress is another attractive option, especially if you have good legs to show off. Go in for minis. For a Plus Size white formal dress, you can wear silhouette-fitting skirts and cropped and fitted trousers.
- Athletic Body Shape
Your body shape resembles a rectangle. Your shoulders and hips lie in a straight line, and the waist is not too well-defined. The weight of your body is fairly distributed.
When choosing Plus Size white dresses, go in for necklines that expose your shoulders, like halter necks, strapless blouses, racerback styles, and so on. Buy a Plus Size white sequin dress for special occasions with an embellished neckline. Open-back, high neck, tank style, strapless dresses, and sleeveless dresses look great on you. Choose a white dress with a plunging neckline to play up your shoulders and bust. An A-line Plus Size white maxi dress would look great on you. Wear heels with the maxi dress. You can tie a belt at the waist to highlight your thin waistline.
Styling Ideas to Make the Most Out of Your White Dress
Buying and wearing Plus Size white dresses is not an easy task. First, you need to consider your skin tone when wearing white. For example, fair-skinned women look good with warm whites. Olive complexion women should wear the cool white shade, while medium complexion people should wear whites with a pink or blue undertone. Dark-skinned people can wear any shade of white.
Here are some styling ideas when buying white dresses for Plus Size women –
- The material of your dress should be as per the occasion. For example, linen and flowing Plus Sizewhite maxi dresses are suitable for casual and informal events but not for office.
- Your undergarments should complement your skin tone.
- Pair bold colors with your Plus Sizewhite dress—for example, red heels, red lipstick, red belt, and more.
- If you finish up your glam quotient, wear metallic-colored footwear. For example, silver, copper, and gold heels look good with Plus Sizewhite party dresses.
- Strappy and heeled sandals look fabulous with your Plus Sizewhite maxi dresses. Wear leather gladiator sandals for a boho feel.
- Black shoes should never be paired with a white dress. While black and white look good, a white dress and black shoes look pretty stark.
Where to Find Affordable and Quality Plus Size White Dresses Online?
Luckily, we live in a time when fashion and style trends are no longer limited to slim and trim women. Even Plus Size women today have ample choices to shop for fashionable clothes that are made for them and suit their body shape and size.
No wardrobe is really complete without a white dress. It applies to your Plus Size wardrobe too. If you wish to buy Plus Size white maxis, formal wear, Plus Size lace dress, or a sexy dress, the best place is to go with online shopping.
Online shopping has a multitude of pros. You can shop while you are indoors, from the comfort of your home, and look through hundreds of options before selecting the choicest ones. All you need to remember is to look for credible e-stores or fashion boutiques that design dresses for your size.
While shopping for trendy white dresses, you also need to keep in mind the price. It is challenging to find online fashion stores that sell Plus Size dresses and that too at the best price. No worries. We have the perfect recommendation for you.
Visit Chiclover, one of the best places on the internet for curvy and heavier women. The store has the perfect clothing lines for you, offering innumerable choices. Be it the style, cut, neckline, hemline, fittings, fabric, print, or pattern, you are guaranteed to find the best quality Plus Size white dresses here and at the most reasonable prices.
Ways to Accessorize with Your Plus Size White Dress
Accessorizing with a Plus Size white dress, remember to wear things that look good on your body shape. Here’s what you need to remember:
- If you have an athletic shape, go in for statement earrings or neckpieces. Wear finger rings for an illusion of long arms. If your arms are long enough, wear some funky bracelets or bangles.
- If you have an apple-shaped body, go in for oversized earrings, statement necklaces, love bracelets, and any other accessory that balances proportions.
- For a pear-shaped figure, the accessories that suit you are chunky and layered neck pieces. Go for bigger earrings and pair them with a wide-brimmed hat.
- A Plus Sizewoman with an hourglass figure looks best when wearing matching jewelry sets. The neckpieces should be slightly lower or at the same level as the collarbone. Go for belts at the waist and carry structured clutches that gel well with your soft curves.
Other tips for accessorizing with your white dress –
- If statement pieces are not your type, go in for long chain necklaces or chandelier earrings. Try a metallic belt to match your metallic sandals.
- Carry leather bags and clutch with your Plus Sizemaxi dress for a boho feel.
How to Care For and Maintain Your Plus Size White Dress?
Maintaining white dresses is not easy. When washing these clothes, you should separate them from other clothes. White dresses should be washed in hot water, the hottest water. You must also use a good detergent and a bleaching agent for the best effect. When washing in a washing machine, keep colored clothes out during the washing cycle.
White clothes can turn yellow, and it is one of the common problems that you’ll face. It would help if you kept your white dresses out of chlorine bleach and should store them properly. Instead, use an oxygen-based stain removal solution for stain removal.
The best way to dry your Plus Size white dresses is to hang them in the open. Ironing white clothes should be done on low heat.
White dresses should be stored in plastic bags to avoid airflow that can prevent yellowing.
Conclusion - Find Perfect Plus Size White Dresses Today
All pepped up to shop for Plus Size white dresses? This is, for sure, one of the best decisions. For investing in top-quality choiceable Plus Size white dresses, visit Chiclover. Here you can browse chic-styled latest and trendiest designs, explicitly made for Plus Size women.